WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 29, 2022

2022.0929.0001...




I looked up that lobotomy stuff and it was shocking!

5 comments:

Purple Wolf said...

I also seem to remember being informed that not until the mid-1960s that a woman couldn't even have a checking account without her husband's signature.

SickoRicko said...

Wolf - Women had to be kept dependent on men. Until the women took a stand and said: "Enough!"

Milleson said...

I think I smell the aroma of burnt bras.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - All that anguish because women didn't want to fill that pigeonhole.

Anonymous said...

Two women recently won a sex discrimination lawsuit as their wire-reinforced bras set off the metal detectors at a major airport. Such a deal!

When was the last time anybody saw an ad for "Playtex bras lift and separate"?

There were also some issues with divorced women being scorned by others, too. Even in some churches or particular denominations, IIRC. But as divorce became more accepted, these things quietly vanished.

A widowed female was a different situation, though.