WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 29, 2022

2022.0929-Insert-001...



2 comments:

Milleson said...

This total ass-wipe really needs to suffer the consequences of his actions and insanity, as do all the over-gunned members of the NRA. With one exception. My Dad had several guns and was a member of the NRA in the 50s-60s. He used the guns in bird season, deer season and in winter to put pheasant, quail, venison and rabbit on our table. His guns were never used for sport hunting. I give a pass to all the gun owners who supply a regulated food source to their families. The NRA was a different organization back then. Save us all the the gun hoarding, weapons toting MAGA contingency of the modern NRA.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I understand people like your father, but not the nut-jobs.