WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Thursday GIFs...




5 comments:

Milleson said...

I saw some weird mushrooms growing in my lawn. Picked them, sauteed them, had them for dinner last night. An hour later, saw your first picture, for real man. Thanks for the trip!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Haha! You're welcome.

Infidel753 said...

That purple-tinted river is awesome.

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - I'm glad you like it.

uptonking said...

That first one is freaky. Is that what the world looks like when you are on acid?