WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 30, 2022

2022.0730.0009...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said

Damn you Rick, don't show me boys in boxers so early in the morning!! I'll never get out the door for my Saturday chores!!

Wow, all awesome bods on these fine gentlemen. That takes some serious workout time at the gym.

Thanks Rick!!

Anonymous said...

Damn..! That’s some chain mail…! With real chains..!

taurus9311 said...

Thanks for the picture of the guy in chains. Now I have the 'Unchained Melody' running though my head while I would like to be running through his links.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus - I'd like to be doing that as well.

uptonking said...

Love me a man in chains. Sigh.