WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 30, 2022

2022.0730.0008...






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Ok, ok, I'm up guys, between looking at you beasts and a few sips of coffee I'M UP AND READY TO GO!!!

One of my chores this morning is to find #2, and get him "up" and running. I do like me challenge and a hairy two legged animal.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - The B&W one is my favorite.

Hot Naked Daddy said...

okay 2 and 3 are my men, i aint sharing to you okay

SickoRicko said...

Hot Daddy - That's okay; there's plenty more.

Big Dude said...

I'd suck til his balls were dry,

Big Dude said...

I'd suck #2 until his nuts were empty. Three needs to grow back his bush, but he's good looking. And I could easily spend time with $1's big tool in my mouth....

uptonking said...

Furry ones are beautiful...