WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 30, 2022

2022.0730.0007...






(Don Hawksley / Juwa LaVonce / Howard Heidtmann)

11 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Scott from Massachusetts said... Last pic) Now that's what I call a hearty cheeky breakfast!!:) I'm going to start right to left. I'm going to have a hard time opening those buns on the one to the left. Thanks Rick!!

Scott - I bet they're all tasty!

Anonymous said...

The first b&w looks so much like a Quaintance come to life..! These are great, Rick..!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:36am - Thanks.

Uncle Vic said...

#1 is Nicos Makros.. I am aware of only one full frontal nude without the posing mesh.. I'll send it..

the other three are L-R (in the bare-ass pic) Don Hawksley, Juwa LaVonce and Howard Heidtmann

JohnF said...

Bottom (lol) photo : l - r : Juwa La Vonce, Howard Heidtmann and Don Hawksley by AMG

SickoRicko said...

Uncle Vic & JohnF - Thank you both for the names of the men in the last image. I'll have to research to see which one of you is correct. No offense.

uptonking said...

Third photo made me laugh. Thanks for the vintage beauties.

JohnF said...

Looking at the pic again I think Uncle Vic is correct, it's Juwa La Vonce in the middle.

SickoRicko said...

JohnF - You just reminded me that I have some research to do. Thanks for the correction.

Anonymous said...

Juwa La Vonce?? Wow what a fucking great name!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:09am - Ain't it though?