WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sunday Funnies...







6 comments:

Milleson said...

I'll stop staring at my thumb for a minute(wondering why I got short-changed) and wish you and Jerry a good Sunday morning. And no, I'm not a member, but I bet the "hunter" vs. the rhino also owns a jacked-up pickup truck with oversized tires on huge rims and a couple tRUMP flags on poles in the bed. I see these guys often when driving through the redneck area of my city. Have a great day and a ?cooler? week ahead. New A/C coming Tuesday for me.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I've seen trucks like that and they make my skin crawl. Tuesday will get here before you know it! Stay cool, my friend.

uptonking said...

That last one explains why hunting is still something that exists.

Love the thumb one.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LOL, men are still looking at their thumbs. Quite interesting that a woman's heart beats faster than a mans.

Very sad about the Rhino!! I'll sticking with my stock answer, " I just don't understand some things in life at all"!!

BatRedneck said...

Well I guess the womanly part of me takes over when it comes to reading, then :-)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - It's a sad state of affairs.

Laurent - *chuckle*