WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 28, 2022

2022.0728.0009...




4 comments:

uptonking said...

Adore. Especially that first one and the second. Oh my... such hypocrites. Thanks for the laughs.

Big Dude said...

That second one is spot on!

BatRedneck said...

Oh how I laughed at the first one!
He now should be forced to advertise these sneakers on TV shopping 'grams with that logo of a fleeing nazi tattooed on his forehead!
I abhorre this kind of little pricks.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - However, I bet he has a nice one.