WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday GIFs...



7 comments:

Milleson said...

Very interesting. Looks like Hyundai is trying to out-Cadillac the Cadillac Lyriq with a dazzling exterior LED traveling light show on this Ioniq concept car. Way cool!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - They're pretty, but a little distracting.

Milleson said...

If they're similar to the lights on the Lyriq, they only do that when you approach your car and then some of them become the head and tail lights. I know, gimmicky but you got to let those car designers have a little fun.

JiEL said...

OMG! I remember when what was a good car was all to do with the engine and a good mecanic components...

Today, it's all about gadgets, connectivity or special effects etc...

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Ah, I get it now.

JiEL - Yep.

fred said...

My poor Father would have hated this! he would turn off lights when ever he could. He would even coast downhill when possible so as not to over use the engine. When extra lights started appearing on cars, he loved to point out how difficult they would be to replace when they burned out. I learned from my Mom that my Dad lost sleep over the first new car I bought after he saw it and all the exterior and interior lights it had. Child of the Depression. I love this!! Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Fred - You are very welcome.