WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 28, 2022

2022.0728.0008...

Wait for it...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the last sec the most! :-)))

Milleson said...

OMG!!! hasn't he/she ever watched any cartoons. Those banana peels are treacherous! Banana peel = Banana striptease. I finally got it. Too cute!

canoetoo said...

The miracle of velcro. I'm assuming the slip at the end was deliberate.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LMAO.. she thought she was the "top banana", till she slipped on her own banana peel.

Thanks Rick!!!

SickoRicko said...

Canoetoo - I hope it was deliberate, or that is one dumb broad.

Anonymous said...

En France , avoir la banane , c est avoir le sourire , c est réussi

uptonking said...

Dying. That was awesome. Priceless.

Big Dude said...

Love it!

Purple Wolf said...

Funny as hell. And somehow, based on the ending, I don't she was really a she. Seems like more of a drag-queen thing to me.

SickoRicko said...

Purple Wolf - Oh, I'm in total agreement with you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You! ...it was worth the wait
Paul

SickoRicko said...

Paul - I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was too good not to share.