WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 28, 2022

2022.0728.0007...





5 comments:

Hot guys said...

Last one's got a solid body 👌🏻

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Looking good guys, looking real good:)

uptonking said...

The abs have it. Even that older gentlemen. Good for him.

BatRedneck said...

I'm totally open to make friends with the grey haired guy in white boxers. An if his apprentice in the last pic wants to come along I'm sure we can manage a fine weekend altogether...

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - What a lovely coincidence: You have the weekend off.