WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 28, 2022

2022.0728.0006...




5 comments:

Hot Naked Daddy said...

that last guy, kinda embarassing but he's having fun i guess

SickoRicko said...

Hot Daddy - Having fun is what it should be about.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) I'd like to catch a compact cutie!!

#2) Like to meet this "uppity" dude on the trails:)

#3) Love it, he's in his own zone:)

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

uptonking said...

That first one sure is cute... whatta country boy.