WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 09, 2022

2022.0709.0008...






11 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I think he look like a good time.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

It's not an original quote from me, but I read it someplace!!!

"Save a horse, ride a Cowboy"!!! This dude is hot, and oh yeah, I"ll take a nice ride, Cowboy style!!! Giddy-up!!!

Big Dude said...

And while you ride hid ass, I'll slide underneath him to do a blowjob on that great dong.

Hot Naked Daddy said...

wow, nice dick and ass cowboy, let's get ride

uptonking said...

Sexy pilgrim. I'd have him for Thanksgiving anytime!

Jerry said...

What is his name? I would like to see more of him.

SickoRicko said...

Jerry - Sorry, I do not know.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LOL... Big Dude!!

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Perfect specimen. Would love to meet him!

Xersex said...

so nice guy

Anonymous said...

Oh my, gorgeous cowboy