WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday Funnies...







7 comments:

bobbert said...

We at our nursery have a similar notice requesting that customers do not artificially trigger the traps on Venus Fly Traps as they will not only miss a meal but they will indeed die back as a result of expending energy without replenishment. However, our notice says that anyone seen or found triggering the traps ‘will be feed to The Pitcher Plant’! 😀

uptonking said...

Love the last one and the one about littering. They should be posted every five feet in all parks and natural areas. Human beings are terrible.

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - I love that!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) LMAO!!! I have seen some guys do many a dumb things at my gym, but so far, not as bad as these.

#2) Oh I have come close many a times, when I see someone in a parking lot, throw trash out of their cars, to pick it up and say "oh you dropped this by mistake!!"

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are brave to say that.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Having such a fast-food restaurant on the ground floor of my job's building would sure make it easier to spend all my luncheon vouchers. Yum!

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Wow, they give you lunch vouchers.