WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 09, 2022

2022.0709.0007...





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did du Finistère
Un Mondrian sur roues ça change des carrés. :-)

Anonymous said...

Scott form Massachusetts said...

You have seen one cock you've seen them all, some buddy's of mine have told me. Fuck that, I'm such a voyeur I'd me checking out all those cocks going to and fro as they ride their bikes.

My attitude here is, at the gym you have to be somewhat discreet, but if these dudes are going thru down naked, I'm going to LOOK.

Rick you always have wise advice for me, am I wrong to in my reasoning?

Thanks Rick!! Please give it to me straight, well not that "straight", am I a pervert???

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I would be doing the exact same thing so, no, your reasoning is just fine.

Big Dude said...

Hey, Scott, and Rick, I'm right there with you guys. Peters are made to be admired, enjoyed, and respected. If being discreet is necessary, be so. But check 'em out when and where you can!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Thanks Rick, now I can sleep tonight!!:):)

Hot Naked Daddy said...

where is this? i know some naked bikers in Europe. This looks fun, but i'm not that comfortable, im just going shirtless

SickoRicko said...

Hot Daddy - This is just a compilation from different rides. Search World Naked Bike Ride to find out more.

uptonking said...

Adore these men. How brave. And what a lovely event. Is that last one a Rothko?

SickoRicko said...

Upton - Sorry, I have no idea.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Absolutely!

Anonymous said...

Love the dogtag guy