WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 02, 2022

2022.0702.0007...




5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That first picture reminds me of myself stripping down to jump in my friends pool last night.

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - Sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh boy, Mistress Maddie, wish I was invited, sounded like fun indeed. Nothing like swimming bare assed. Indeed wouldn't mind stumbling near those rocks and seeing a "full moon" in the middle of the day.

#2) Very nice legs buddy, oh and third leg looks great too:):)

#3) I'd like to take care of this young man's needs!!

Hot Naked Daddy said...

that's really hot ass, i've seen some guy naked behind the rock like that at the beach, like changing or undress.

Carl Miller Daniels said...

Hot, Hot, and Hot HOT! :-)