WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 02, 2022

2022.0702.0006...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 and 2 are great shots..!
#1…in addition to the obvious, I love the mirrors..
#2…the expression on his face…and I love the rare self pics of the taker not staring at the camera viewfinder.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh guys if you going to show, I'm going to look.

Love to get on the last one's nips!!

Hot Naked Daddy said...

men should proud of their dick, just like these guys, took selfies and shared them to the world

Big Dude said...

The man in the top pic looks like he still has his bush. I like a man who's not ashamed to have reached puberty.