WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 02, 2022

2022.0702.0005...






7 comments:

Infidel753 said...

That's Arabic for "faith" written above the last guy's dong. Kind of an odd choice of inscription, since he doesn't appear to be a devout Muslim.

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - Muslims are hypocrites, too.

Anonymous said...

Geez….Wth happened to #1….?! He got spanked because he didn’t get his ironing done..?!? I hope his master didn’t use the iron on him..!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Yup, he didn't do his chores so he got a good spanking. Couldn't resist.
#2) Oh buddy, you don't have to show me what "balls" look like. Now come and give me a nice "teabagging"!!
#3) "So Scott are you gong to follow my "treasure trail or not?" Oh silly boy, of course I'm, right down to your "golden nuggets"!!
#4) Fuck ya cutie, fuck me with that perfect size cock of yours!! Rick, I'm not even going to apologize for the swearing.
#5) Dark and mysterious!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon & Scott - I wondered about those red cheeks myself.

Scott - Swearing is completed justified for that perfect fucking size cock.

Hot Naked Daddy said...

i know the last guy and i have his sex video, really hot. I don't like his tattoo upper area of his dick, it's just my taste

SickoRicko said...

Naked Daddy - I bet that video is hot!