WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 02, 2022

2022.0702.0004...






6 comments:

Infidel753 said...

I am shocked, shocked at those last two pictures! What airline is it that leaves enough room in front of its seats for somebody to get in there like that?

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - *chuckle*

Anonymous said...

Laughing out loud along with Rick..!

Talk about flying the friendly skies….!

Anonymous said...

Geez….nature boy photo would’ve been perfect….they ruined it with the boots.!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Out the door I go, I need COCK in my mouth!!

GF said...

It was probably first class!