WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 02, 2022

2022.0702.0003...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Scott has left his apt, will be back later!! If he looks at any more men, he will take matters into his own hands, and will then proceed to take a nap.

Thanks Rick for getting me out the door.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I do what I can, buddy.

VoenixRising said...

Guess which one will be reposted for my own nefarious purposes?

SickoRicko said...

Mark - Nefarious? You? Naw...

Anonymous said...

Scot from Massachusetts said...

Oh we see it buddy, and it looks damn good to me:) #1!!

#2,3) Look good dudes, looking real good!!

#4) Well I know one guy, that can't resist that great smile, those dark pits, small nips, STIFF cock, loose balls, and great legs. Buddy I'm joining you in your bed, to give you great head.

#5,6) These boys are EVER READY!!!

Thanks Rick!!