WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday Positivities...


That's what Jerry did for me.




5 comments:

Xersex said...

so nice!

GF said...

Very nice. Are you guys celebrating an anniversary?

Infidel753 said...

"Some people cross your path and change your whole direction" -- well, there was the guy who ran a red light years ago and totaled my car.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

and so true.

SickoRicko said...

GF - No. That's sometime in October.

Infidel - That would certainly qualify.