WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

2022.0614.0008...

I did not know this...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Me neither..! (I like the way the teacher is portrayed as an asshole, as some of them are. But these days, ‘god bless them everyone’)

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:47am - Indeed.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Very interesting Rick, something I did not know, always learning I am.

How appropriate on this Flag Day, June 14, 2022!! I think the young man should have gotten an A+ from the teacher.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I think so, too.

uptonking said...

I... I think the kid deserved at least an A+. What an interesting bit of trivia. And, yes... let's not spend money on schools because, as this clearly demonstrates, nothing good ever comes of them.

Unashamed Male said...

Very interesting, especially as I'm a resident of the 50th state, Hawaii. –Larry

Xersex said...

so interesting