WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

2022.0615.0001...






9 comments:

Infidel753 said...

If God wants to "beat it together" with us, maybe the lightning bolt is just the Divine Climax? It might explain why the "Laid by the Lord" ladies' hair looks like that.

As for Islam being a religion of peace, there are surveys showing that the percentage of non-religious people in the Middle East is similar to in the US. They're just not visible because they don't dare be open about it; they know what the fanatics there would do to them if they openly admitted they didn't believe in Islam any more.

Gotta go grab some microbrews -- all true believers know that outer space is only a theory, though.

whkattk said...

Those song titles are flippin' hilarious!!! "Led by His Mighty Staff" "I Felt Him Come" "Morning Glory" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Workmen and Rednecks said...

I love being an atheist extremist!

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - I don't blame non-believers in the Middle East for not being visible.

Pat - I was pretty certain that the album cover was a joke; and Snopes just now proved.

Laurent - Me too!

Unashamed Male said...

All good, but the last one rings especially true.

Anonymous said...

...... and then there is that great hymn, famously sung by the Mormon Tabanacle Choir : Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of The CUMMING Of The LORD.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:57am - How could the jokester have missed that one?

Xersex said...

#1 are they serious?

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I'm pretty sure that's a joke.