WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thursday GIFs + ...




4 comments:

uptonking said...

That last one is weird... what in the world? And the snow makes me think of Xmas... which is so not on my mind these days!

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Love that storming cloud! Impressive Zeus' climax :-p
And the last one could have made a weird decor to a Madonna's video clip I think.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

All nice pics Rick!!

I love winter scenes, pic#3 is beautiful!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I like winter, but only if I don't have to go anywhere.