WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

2022.0629.0010...

This could be helpful to many people. Click on link...

I Have Monkeypox — Here's What It's Like And What You Should Know

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, Rick.

uptonking said...

Wow. I suspected as much. I had no idea it was so widespread. We have two known cases here in Minnesota... people who just returned from Europe. Well, I guess my playing at the prairie is over... I will need to limit myself to just distanced showing off and jo. I do not want to get this. It sounds terrible. Poor dear. Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:20pm & Upton - You're very welcome.

whkattk said...

Wow! Well, it's not explicitly an STI...so that means caution is called for. 1. Keep wearing that mask when in crowded places, and 2. Don't be shaking hands with unknown folks.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Good advice.