WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

2022.0629.0009...









5 comments:

whkattk said...

The latest SCOTUS bullshit when it came to prayer in school:

Neil Gorsuch to Non-Christian Kids Who Don’t Want Prayer in Public School: Get Over It

"Gorsuch says: Students, you don’t like getting coerced into Christian prayer? Too bad. Toughen up. You’re going to have to deal with proselytization in school because that’s what the Framers would’ve wanted. And by complaining to your mommy about this little Christian prayer circle, you’re showing me that you’re not ready to participate in a pluralistic society. You’re not capable of showing the requisite respect for Christianity and Jesus that our Constitution demands of you."

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/06/coach-kennedy-gorsuch-prayer-public-schools.html

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Thoroughly disgusting! I hate those bastards!

uptonking said...

F SCOTUS. Thomas is the worst hypocrite ever. I wish Anita Hill had buried his ass back in the day.

VRCooper said...

Should be white hoods instead of pope hats...

SickoRicko said...

VRCooper - I've seen that, as well as other versions.