WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 30, 2022

2022.0630.0001...







5 comments:

whkattk said...

I love that last one. SO many gaming property employees would like the answer to that question.

uptonking said...

F the Rich. Eat 'em. I have no respect for greedy stupid people.

Anonymous said...

To those who don't know Terry Pratchett: stop everything and go read his books. The man was a humour genius.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Terry Pratchet was a fine observer and critic of the society.
The main flaw in this short excerpt is that banks have long resolved this issue by allowing loans to any poor people in need of buying a 50$+ pair of leather boots. Except many poor people would rather borrow 10 times that much to buy the last flatscreen TV their neighbor doesn't have yet, while still complaining about going to work with low-cost boots that ache their feet.
Rich, middle-class or poor, most times it all comes down to the choices people make and, unfortunately, poverty of mind often aggravates poverty of means.

(just to stay in tune: a couple of days ago I chose to indulge myself with a pair of Sebago because I know they'll last for the next ten years and will therefore cost me much less than all the quickly outdated shoes I’d buy in that laps of time, LoL! )

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - You deserve to treat yourself every now and then.