WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 07, 2022

Saturday GIFs + ...



3 comments:

uptonking said...

I used to love Charlie Brown, until I found out what a Xtian nut job Schultz was. And I used to love ice cream pies, but can't do the dairy anymore. Also... remember how weird that outside cake was? Sticky and mush and weirdly damp.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Love to work at that ice cream sandwich plant, just hope some make it to the boxers for shipment. I don't want to be to greedy.

Thanks Rick

SickoRicko said...

Scott@MA - My last year of high school I worked part-time at a bakery. That was the most I have ever weighed.