WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 07, 2022

2022.0507.0001...


1 comment:

uptonking said...

I have a niece who is in the pilot program over in a very conservative county here in MN. She LOVES what she does and has become a media spokesperson for the movement. However, she despises the officers she works with - they are indeed every bit as racist, homophobic and mysogynistic as people say they are and she is constantly butting heads with them. They should turn her journey into a television show... not a reality television show, but a scripted one. It would be so fascinating.