WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 07, 2022

2022.0507.0002...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Pasta Fagioli looks great….!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Mighty windy chilly day here in Massachusetts for this time of year, so please, I'll take two full bowls of that delicious looking hardy stew. Oh and yes two helpings of that scrumptious dessert. Oh and man, do I EVER wish I could have a beer, but no can do. Almost 15 years without any alcohol, so I subsisted that with cock.. LMAO, but true, it gets me in a lot less trouble, plus I make so many men HAPPY, and the wifes or gf's don't have to do the "chore"!! Opps, I better stop now.

Thanks Rick, for listening to me!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:31am - That's a better name than "vegetable soup with beans and pasta".

Scott@MA - Congratulations on almost 15 years! Interesting how your comment went from food to cum, which, I guess, is a type of food.

uptonking said...

That soup looks so good. I love soup, especially homemade - because then you control the sodium. I don't understand why canned soup has so much sodium. It is their downfall, as I can't do it. It ruins my taste buds. So, I make homemade soup. A little extra time, but there are lots of cheats - canned veggies and beans, frozen veggies... I find it fun and rewarding. Kizzes.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LOL Rick, its definitely on my food chain list, well maybe more of a "deserved dessert"!!

SickoRicko said...

upton - They have to cover up the sugar some way.