WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 07, 2022

2022.0507.0003...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bruno….!😜❤️👍

Jimbo said...

Bruno Meets Rod Mitchell. An incendiary combination!

Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I can see the smoke from here!

uptonking said...

Retro cowboy! And Bruno in that last one, can't think of the name of the chap he's with, but he was a star, too.

Say... Rick? Have you noticed that everyone else's blogs has this new comments application? I still have the standard one like you. I frequently think I'm on a different version of blogger than anyone else. What is that all about?