WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 06, 2022

2022.0506.0006...






10 comments:

VoenixRising said...

All of a sudden I want some blond, fuzzy cake!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1,2) Hey "tight ass", you keep watching whatever your watching. I'm going to try my best, to prey those beautiful lightly hairy cheeks of yours and get my tongue in your hole.

#3,4,5) Oh cutie for showing me your muscles, your getting a rimmer and a sweet BJ!!:):)

Thanks Rick!!


SickoRicko said...

Scott@MA - Sounds you have your itinerary all figured out!

JiEL said...

That cute blond hairy ass is Clint Peak. I have a full folder of this cute blond guy for many years now.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - He's worth collecting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the name! Just googled him naked. Hate to brag but he looks A LOT like my next door neighbor..! (Sadly, straightens married and they’re expecting their second child.) I’ve seen him shirtless many times. He’s got beautiful bushy blond pits. Delicious.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:27pm - Lucky you!

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Mm... #1

"Looking for a Summer job?
To hire: Pool-boy in private estate.
Part-time, can be extended to full time depending on your skills.
Wages: 20$/hour + full health insurance + room and board.
If you fit the description below (see picture) please feel to apply by sending yours to:
batredneck@gmail.com"

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - What? No car provided? :-)

uptonking said...

#2 is hot. I would love to oil him up.