WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 06, 2022

2022.0506.0005...













6 comments:

Milleson said...

If you need a photo ID on bachelor #2, he's a favorite of mine, Leo Giamani.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Man, oh man, I'm so hungry for COCK and Balls and Ass!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Yes, Leo has been a fave for a long time.

Jimbo said...

Isn't the first one our friend Hunter Williams/Ace Banner again? Always a welcome sight! And #3 is adorable Eddie Cambio (from the early days of NextDoorStudios). Retired in about 2012 and is sorely missed.

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Oh gee, I hadn't even noticed, but you're right about that being Ace Banner.

uptonking said...

I love the aging cowboy. And the second dude? I don't know his name but have seen various incarnations of him on the net and have always been drawn to his charisma. I hope he's happy.