WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 06, 2022

2022.0506.0004...







8 comments:

Milleson said...

These are wonderful and heartwarming. I need to get one of these furry friends back in my life. Love the Himalayans and the little hitchhiker in the cargo pants pocket.

whkattk said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Finally my mind is out of the gutter. Rick, these animal pics are so damn adorable.

Thanks Rick

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Pets help center us.

Pat - Indeed.

Scott@MA - You are welcome.

Anonymous said...

Direcat? Those front paws are huge. Oh wait, I see it now. Cat is wearing slippers. 🤣

SickoRicko said...

Anon@2:27pm - I have to wonder how they got that cat to stand still for the photo op.

Jimbo said...

I love pugs!

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - They are very cute.