WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 06, 2022

2022.0506.0007...






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

F-ck, I just want to come from behind, part his cheeks and eat his hairy ass crack hole out!! Oh my, hope I wasn't to graphic for some. "Butt" when I see an ass like that, I'm not responsible for my actions!! LMAO!!!, but true. Pic #2!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott@MA - Not too graphic for me!

bobbert said...

That first image is hilarious, guy with a Zebra's head!
Guys in white socks just get me going!
The following images too are just awesome illustrating the natural beauty of that handsome soul. Thanks Rick

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - Yes, I like socks and nothing else too. Oh, maybe a smile.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Loved the first one! It would make a great poster to hang in a living room :-p

uptonking said...

Love the first two photos. B&W photography is always more interesting to my eyes than color... I appreciate both, of course.