WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Thursday GIFs + ...




(I found a bunch of these "pseudo" fractals stashed in a folder.)

7 comments:

Xersex said...

nice, but they're just pseudo! They're not fractals! love #3 & #4

whkattk said...

Jamie Lee Curtis. An underrated, underappreciated actor. Loved that film - hilarious!

uptonking said...

That Jamie Lee Curtis gif? Is that from A Fish Called Wanda?

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I liked that one too.

upton - It's from "True Lies".

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Would it turn you guys off if I said I got a boner looking at Jamie Lee Curits's tits? I hope not.

Thanks Rick!!

I guess I will find out tomorrow, if this get comment gets posted or not. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

SickoRicko said...

Scott@MA - Jamie Lee has very nice tits, so no, not turned off here.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Thanks Rick, also it makes me happy that you liked them too.