WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 28, 2022

2022.0428.0001...




It was pointed out to me that the correct figure is 30 billion dollars.
 


5 comments:

whkattk said...

I know lots of folks who refuse to use self-checkout. The sad part is: Eventually, no one with have a choice. Technology is not always a good thing.

uptonking said...

YES! to that last one. The media is shamelessly pushing a terrible one-sided narrative. F 'em. The first one is a truth we all need to digest. As for cashiers... guess what? We need to stop fearing when a type of job is phased out. Working in Green energy, for example, and take the place of those jobs and pay better wages. We are evolving. It just means we have to be flexible about what we do for a living. Do you really think people grew up saying, I want to be the cashier at a grocery store when I grow up?

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Jerry and I resisted for a long time but eventually caved in.

Anonymous said...

Actually Jeff would still have 30 billion more than you, as the total of that sum comes to about 147 billion.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:33pm - Thank you for that correction. I wondered about the accuracy of that meme but was too lazy to do the math, which I'm not good at.