WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

2022.0427.0008...




10 comments:

Pat Lark said...

Now THAT is just too bizarre. (Sheesh - and now the same bizarre thing is popping up on your blog. But at least it's allowing me to leave a comment without it being Anonymous.)

uptonking said...

Oh, my... let's do hope that particular bit of history NEVER repeats itself.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Yeah, ain't it though? I was having the problem when trying to leave a reply on my own blog.

upton - Indeed.

luv chocolate said...

Nero was one sick puppy!!!

SickoRicko said...

luv chocolate - Yeah, tell me about it!

Infidel753 said...

Sounds to me like he was trying to out-weird Caligula. Some people shouldn't have power.

let's do hope that particular bit of history NEVER repeats itself

Well, the Catholic clergy for centuries used to castrate boys (for their choirs) and of course sexually abused them too. They never married them, though. That would have been immoral.

Rad said...

Ricky, I think you just described what is called "Tuesday in the GOP".

Meanwhile on the home front, let's check in with Matt Goetz and his "son"...

SickoRicko said...

Infidel753 - Not to mention that same sex marriage is against the rules.

Rad - You made me chuckle.

whkattk said...

And today it's back to normal. WTF is going on with Blogger???

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I noticed you have your usual "handle" back. Blogger must be tinkering again.