WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

2022.0427.0007...








8 comments:

whkattk said...

I am loving that first photo.

uptonking said...

#2 comes with a free roadmap. Well, I'd love to pay a visit wherever it might lead.

hsgisme said...

I need that fire crotch to warm my nights...yum!

Xersex said...

love so much their fleshy mushrooms

whkattk said...

That first photo is delicious!

SickoRicko said...

Pat - It sure is!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'd love to be in my stomach and have #4 pound me "butt" good. My favorite cock (the medium thicky)!! I'm a big baby to take the long dongs!! Suck them yes, but up my "pucker" no. I envy you power bottoms.

I'm so loving those hairy long legs on the dude in the next to last pic. Love to join him in his bed.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott@MA - I'm the same way about long dongs.