WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

2022.0427.0006...









8 comments:

uptonking said...

OH! So THAT'S what that hole is for.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Thanks to be, that there are cocksuckers, and I happen to be one of them. I love a T shirt that I saw on a dude that said, "I'm straight but you can suck my cock." I hope no one thinks less of me, but enjoy sucking gay/bi/straight cock!!! All for one, one for all.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott@MA - How could anyone think less of you?! I'm envious!

hsgisme said...

Is that an elephant trunk in that first pic? Goodness!

Big Dude said...

Hey, Scott, sucking dick is an art and you have every right to be proud. I have been told I give damned good head. I like catching a nice load whenever I can. Keep up the good work,.

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - *chuckle*

Xersex said...

last pic: the sucker is Colby Keller

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Thanks guys!! Oh and I bet you do indeed give great head Big Dude!!

I also got a good chuckle out of hsgisme, that is one very nice elephant's trunk!! I'm not sure if the dude is going to suck it, or feed it peanuts.