WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 08, 2022

Saturday Fractal & GIFs...





Welcome New Followers!

5 comments:

uptonking said...

I like that last photo/meme. May have to steal it. I never think about thanking people for following me... reading, yes, following - not yet. I guess I could work on that.

hsgisme said...

Thank you, Rick for providing us with so many delicious treats :)

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - It's my pleasure.

Will said...

Thank you. :D

SickoRicko said...

Will - You are very welcome.