WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 07, 2022

2022.0107.0008...




9 comments:

Big Dude said...

Hang the lot of'em. Pricks and bitches. Fuck 'em.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Absolutely!

JiEL said...

More than time to ship them for a one ticket ride to Mars.

whkattk said...

Toss them in jail before they have a chance to flee the country. But, then again, maybe we should do what Trump declared should be done with traitors: Shoot them.

uptonking said...

Agree with that last one. Hope they all go the way of the blackberry.

Unknown said...

Beyond time really. Could we possibly send the bunch to North Korea?

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I like that idea!

Chris A said...

Was there a particular website you went to, to get the political cartoons?

SickoRicko said...

Chris A - These were through a link on my MSN home page. I don't remember which link, sorry.