WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 07, 2022

2022.0107.0007...

In Memoriam
Sidney Poitier






9 comments:

JiEL said...

RIP Sydney a great actor that I've always likes to see in all his movies.

It's always surprising to see them go away while we don't notice how they are aging. I was surprised to know that he was 94yo.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I've always liked him too.

Xersex said...

my tribute here

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh dear...not another one. So far even though early...2022 is not starting off good.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for the link.

Mistress - Who will be the third?

Gene Perry said...

I've watched "Lilies of the Field" dozens of times over the years. Great performances and great performers are timeless. RIP

whkattk said...

One of the greatest who gave us some iconic roles in iconic films.

uptonking said...

I had such a crush on him. To Sir With Love! Sigh. He was so sweet. Nice tribute, Rick.

Unknown said...

Lilies of the Field. One that I enjoy. He had done some westerns.