WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 08, 2022

2022.0108.0001...







4 comments:

JiEL said...

I like that sign in front of the Supreme Court building.

I only those dump guys could die and never be able to vote...
The worse is that those idiots are taking more places in ICU and are spreading it in the public places.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yeah, the covidiots are causing major problems.

uptonking said...

I am amazed that the GOP has not changed their tune, given that the very people who need to vote to keep them in office are the very people their reckless rhetoric is killing. Hmmm. Maybe I've said too much?

SickoRicko said...

upton - Yeah, don't let the secret out!