WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

2022.0129.0003...





3 comments:

JiEL said...

No.2 As a retired teacher here in Montreal, I NEVER had such bad conditions to teach and never a school director of parent would tell me what to teach in my classroom.

Also my income was way over what some average American teachers were having. I know it because one of my best friend from Delaware is also a teacher.
I retired in 2011 and did earn $71 000/year witrh many benefits too with a protection from my teacher's union and a good group insurance for prescription meds and more.

I did teach in two different highschools were we had 70 and 53 different countries where students were coming from as immigrants. NEVER had issues on race or religion and those parents were very cooperative as for them, education is a important value.

For the politics in education, we don't have such interferences on our school system up here.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yeah, it's getting very crazy here.

uptonking said...

YAY on both of these. Quick... someone tell NBC News. They seem convinced it's all Biden's fault.