WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

2022.0129.0004...








10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for adding twenty pounds to my "slim"figure. LOL.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - You are very welcome. :-)

JiEL said...

Very delicious post but with my diabetese many of those I couldn't eat except in small portions.
But that T-bone seems very good. I like to cook my steaks on the BBQ in summer times..

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I like BBQ ribs.

JiEL said...

Me too and I also do a delicious pork filet with special spices on it on the BBQ.
I've always done BBQ cooking since my young times.
When I had a house, my BBQ was going out of the shed while my snow blower went in and vice versa.

VoenixRising said...

Oh my diabeetus!

Jimbo said...

As my GP is fond of telling me: "People are very good at knowing what we WANT, but very poor at knowing what we NEED."

That said, I want ALL of THAT!! 8D

Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I want it all also.

uptonking said...

I would eat that banana pudding in a hot second. Also... nice fruit plate. Normally into pancakes, but I am a traditionalist... Chocolate? Not my thing.

Xersex said...

with all these colors, it's a feast for eyes too!