WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

2022.0122.0010...

I want to kiss this woman...

6 comments:

BatRedneck said...

A big, really big hug to you, Ma'am. And a sweet caress to Pip.

JiEL said...

So heart breaking!
I own 4 cats and two of them are male twin siameses.
Everyone of my cats are making my life filled with joy and love.

I bought them from a cat shelter and each of them have sad stories at the beginning of their lives.

They are my companions since Spring 2019 and help me to go through this pandemic.

GF said...

I have a cat that looks almost like him. I'm sitting here crying.

uptonking said...

That made me cry. Thanks, Rick. There are people in this world that do the right thing. This woman is what I wish the world was made of. I hope Pip has a long and happy life.

Uncle Vic said...

My best friend and his husband had a Wire Fox Terrier who developed degenerative myelopathy.. his immune system started to destroy his spinal cord.. he started walking like his back legs were drunk.. and eventually had a wheelchair.. trotting down the street.. and then deaf and blind.. he would bark for whatever he needed.. too hot, hungry, go potty.. we checked the clock often to confirm what the request might be.. not to mention the medications.. $10,000 that last year.. we took special care of that dog until he was SIXTEEN.. finally had to say goodbye and cried our eyes out...

SickoRicko said...

Uncle Vic - What a sad story. They are our children.