WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

2022.0122.0011...

The world NEEDS this! Click on headline to read article...In a world of disposable everything, single-use plastics continue to reign supreme.

Every year, Americans generate about 42 million tons of it. And yet only 9% of that gets recycled, in part because the recycling infrastructure in the U.S. can’t keep up with the country’s plastic production, but also because some plastics simply can’t be recycled. Los Angeles-based startup ByFusion is on a mission to change that.

3 comments:

uptonking said...

YAZZZ... what a wonderful idea. The only downside I see are possible chemical emissions causing cancer later down the road. But, surely they've looked into that. I would invest in this company in a heart beat. Think of all the steel and lumber that could remain in the earth?

Anonymous said...

I would also be concerned about flammability.

SickoRicko said...

upton & Anon - You both have very good points. I hope those things have been studied.