WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

2022.0122.0009...







8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

You sure do know how to treat us size queens goods Ricko.

SickoRicko said...

Mistress - Sometimes they just come together.

BatRedneck said...

What's not to like when a boy plays shy while heading for tha couch...
(and the Djokovic fake nude in the last picture, Yum!)

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Too bad there isn't software to spot the fakes.

uptonking said...

#4 and that last one... Grrr. Also... love armpits.

hsgisme said...

Tattooed men don't normally turn me on, but big cocks do, so I guess I'll just have to rough it... :)

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - *chuckle*

Xersex said...

I don't think it's Djokovic, even though he looks a lot like him!