WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

2022.0122.0008...






8 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Go on taking pictures, boy!
(but you may want to buy yourself an actual iPhone, it will render the best of you :-)

JiEL said...

OMG! CUM my way and marry me pleeeeeease !

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - But, but, isn't that an iPhone?

uptonking said...

Great set. He's very cute. I would spank him.

BatRedneck said...

It looks like an iPhone 6 but the rendering of the pictures tells otherwise. That's why it may be a grey-market fake iPhone - or anyting with an Apple phone cover. Anyway, the boy is still cute (I’d l’ove him to get that hard for me :-)

hsgisme said...

Cute guy, nice cock. Reminds me of Sal Mineo...

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Wow, you are very observant.

hsgisme - Ya know, you're right!

Xersex said...

cute!